50% payable on booking and 50% payable 30 days before the stay by interac transfer
A security deposit of $ 1000 is due 72 hours before your arrival.
Arrival is from 5 p.m. on the first day of rental and Departure is at noon on the last day of rental. (An amount of $ 25 will be withheld from the security deposit if there is a departure time violation.)
- The chalet is located on an estate which has established certain rules that the tenant must comply with.
- The tenant declares to have seen the rented chalet on the Internet and is satisfied with it.
- The tenant is responsible for the rented chalet and its contents. In addition, the tenant assumes full and entire responsibility for the persons to whom it is allowed access. The tenant and the occupants (hereinafter, collectively the “Occupants”) to whom the tenant allows access must behave in such a way as not to disturb the tranquility of the residents in neighbouring buildings and ensure peaceful enjoyment of the premises.
- Under no circumstances can the lessor be held responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the Occupants.
- The lessor assumes no responsibility for damage, loss or theft to the personal effects of the Occupants.
- The indoor fireplace must be turned off when the Occupants are not on the premises and at night. It is forbidden to leave the fireplace lit without supervision.
- The tenant is responsible for the sewers and sinks if these are blocked or damaged by him or by the Occupants.
- The tenant must follow the exact instructions for spa maintenance. A maximum of 6 people is allowed in the spa at a time. The spa cover must be in place at all times when the spa is not in use. It is the tenant’s responsibility to make sure the cover is always in place. It is compulsory for Occupants to take a shower before using the spa. If the water is dirty (sand, rocks, wine, food, etc.) or too cloudy and Espace Chalets must empty the spa upon Departure of Occupants, a fee of $200 will be charged to the tenant.
- No minor is accepted except in the presence of one of their parents.
- The tenant must be present for the duration of the rental.
- The number of occupants may not exceed 8 people, punishable by eviction. Animals are prohibited at all times.
- In respect of the neighbourhood and surroundings, no outside noise is tolerated after 9 p.m.* Parties are not allowed in the chalet, punishable by eviction.
- No shoes are allowed on the trampoline and no adults over 200lbs are allowed on it either. A maximum of two children or one adult are allowed on the trampoline at a time. Espace Chalets is not responsible for any risk related to the trampoline (accident, injuries, etc.). In the event of a breakage of the net or any part of the trampoline, Espace Chalets will charge the full amount for the replacement of the trampoline, which is $450.
- Motorized boats are not permitted, and ATV or off-road motorcycles are not permitted on the chalet lot or on the general property.
- Occupants’ cars may not be parked on the streets of the estate at all times. A maximum of 4 cars is allowed in the chalet parking lot.
- Fireworks and drones are prohibited at the chalet and on the estate.
- No pressure barrier for children may be installed between the bars or posts of the stair railings.
- This contract may not be cancelled other than by respecting the deadlines described in full in the Cancellation Policy on page 1, regardless of the reasons (example: road conditions, weather, illness, death or other). Espace Chalets shall not be held liable.
- The tenant and Occupants acknowledge that they have been made aware (for security and insurance reasons) that the chalet is equipped with an exterior CCTV camera which only targets the parking lot of the chalet.
- The Tenant and the Occupants must respect the COVID-19 government regulations of the region where the chalet is located.
The tenant agrees:
- Upon Departure, to leave the premises, chalet, land, furniture and accessories in the same condition and in their original location as upon Arrival. A supplement will be added to the tenant’s costs if Espace Chalets finds that the cleanliness of the chalet is deemed unsatisfactory.
- To comply with this rental agreement. Failure to comply with the contract may result in costs which will be assessed at Espace Chalets’ sole discretion. Failure to comply with the contract gives Espace Chalets the right to evict the tenant and its Occupants by terminating this rental agreement. In this case, Espace Chalets will retain any sum paid to it and will retain all recourse against the tenant if damage has been caused to the rented premises.
- To use the furniture and objects in the rented building according to the use for which they are intended and in the places where they are located. It is strictly forbidden to move furniture and objects, both inside the chalet and outside the chalet.
- To notify Espace Chalets as soon as the tenant becomes aware of a defect and / or breakage of equipment or furniture in the building. Any misuse or damage not attributable to normal wear and tear of the building or its property causing stains, breakage or defect will be repaired or replaced entirely at the tenant’s expense.
- Not to throw anything in the sinks, toilet, bathtub and shower likely to obstruct the pipes. In the case of obstruction, the costs incurred for the return to service will be billed in full to the tenant.
- Not to smoke inside since the rented chalet is officially “non-smoking,” punishable by eviction and loss of the security deposit. Please pick up your cigarette butts outside.
- To allow access to the premises at all times to an Espace Chalets representative to inspect the premises and to carry out urgent work necessary to maintain the rented premises and its equipment in good condition.
- Not to accumulate household waste inside the chalet. Waste must be placed in plastic bags and placed in the outdoor black bin on the road.
- To lock doors and windows when the chalet is unattended and when the tenant leaves.
- The use of boats is at the risk of the Occupants and they are responsible for the boats during their stay.
- The tenant is responsible for removing snow from the steps and balconies of the chalet for the duration of the stay.